Some people who are middle-aged or are seniors, who have thick eyelid skin, tend to be unsatisfied with their double eyelid line surgery.
The droopy eyelids can fester the outer edge of eyelids and can cause inflammation around these areas. Moreover, as droopy eyelids can interrupt his/her sight, patients try to open their eyes wider. This habit results in creating wrinkles on his/her forehead.
Sub-brow lift can build a refreshed eye shape by pulling the saggy eyebrows upward.
- 01. Those whose distance between eyebrows and eyelashes is long
- 02. Those who have thick eyelid skin, particularly those who are middle-aged or are elderly
- 03. Those who have double eyelids and have eyebrow tattoos
- 04. Those whose outer eyebrows are droopy
- 05. Those who have asymmetric eyebrows
|Surgery Duration||1 hour||Anesthesia||Sedation or local anesthesia|
|Hospitalization||Not Required||Removal of stitches||5 ~ 7 days after the operation|
|Number of postoperative visits||2 ~ 3 times||Recovery Period||1-2 weeks|
Procedure of Sub-brow lift
STEP 02 Lifting the sagging areas
STEP 03 Firmly fix the lifted skin to avoid sagging back.
※ You are required to pay special attention to yourself in order to care for any complications, including bleeding, inflammation and infection, following the operation.