Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
|Surgery Duration||1.5~2 hours||Anesthesia||Short-term sedation or local anesthesia|
|Hospitalization||Not Required||Removal of stitches||1~2 weeks|
|Number of postoperative visits||1~2 times||Recovery Period||Return to normal life after 1~2 weeks of operation|
What is stem-cell breast augmentation?
Stem-cell breast augmentation that increases your breasts with your own stem cells
Without any breast implants, stem-cell breast augmentation creates voluptuous and natural-looking breasts using stem cells and fat.
As autologous stem cells and fat tissues are grafted, stem-cell breast augmentation hardly causes any rejection reactions or a foreign body sensation unlike breast implants. Although the traditional fat transfer method has high fat absorption rates, stem cells increase the survival rate of grafted fat by generating and stimulating blood vessels on the surgical sites. JW Plastic Surgery designs smooth and beautiful breasts based on its expertise and skills.
Tip. If you want more voluptuous breasts, you can enjoy better effects by undergoing breast augmentation using both breast implants and fat transfer.
What are stem cells?
In addition, they produce numerous growth factors that stimulate cellular growth and proliferation. (Growth factor: A significant protein and substance involved in cellular growth and differentiation)
The features of JW’s breast augmentation using stem cells
JW’s constant research and study on stem cells
– Researcher of Yonsei University Medical School AAPS Institute for Human Tissue Restoration
– 2007 Lecture on stem cell therapy at the 46th Yonsei University Archives of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Symposium
01. High survival rate through precise transfer
After separating fat, it is grafted under the skin using a micro syringe. This procedure minimizes pain but maximizes the survival rate of transferred fat.
02. Customized equipment
01. Collection of adipose-derived stem cells (SmartX)
It reduces damages and losses of adipose-derived stem cells and minimizes potential contamination.
02. Collection of blood/bone marrow stem cells (SmartPrep2)
Collected cells are grafted within 15 minutes after separation, concentration, and amplification. Therefore, the surgery duration is short and patients recover from an operation fast because healthy stem cells are used. This safe and effective procedure does not require any additional culture or refrigeration process.
03. Fat collection and separation (Harvest Jet 2)
We use Harvest Jet II (Bodyjet evo), the latest model of Human Med of Germany, so as to collect enough fat with minimized incision. We harvest fat using the waterjet method to improve the survival rate of fat cells and minimize cell damages. Using LipoCollector, we separate fat fast, minimizing contamination.
03. Use of disposable medical supplies
JW Plastic Surgery uses disposable medical supplies only during an operation.
04. Smooth liposuction
We recommend stem-cell breast augmentation to the following people.
- 01. Those who want to undergo breast augmentation without breast implants
- 02. Those who want breast augmentation and body contouring for the lower body at the same time
- 03. Those who want to reconstruct their sagging breasts after breastfeeding
- 04. Those who want natural-feeling and natural-looking breasts
Types of stem-cell breast augmentation
- STEP 01 Check the surgical sites.
- STEP 02 Give a sedation anesthesia (or local anesthesia).
- STEP 03 Collect fat cells.
- STEP 04 Separate pure fat and stem cells.
- STEP 05 Transfer fat.
- STEP 06 Transfer stem cells.
The features of JW’s breast surgery
01. With 16 years of Experiences of Knowhow in autoplasty
Some patients experience bumpy and uneven skin after liposuction on their thighs or abdomen. JW Plastic Surgery performs liposuction in the shape of a fan to create smooth body lines.
High survival rates through precise transfer
In traditional autoplasty procedures, a lump of fat is used for grafting. However, JW Plastic Surgery applies a micro fat transfer. After separating fat, it is grafted under the skin using a micro syringe. This procedure minimizes pain but maximizes the survival rate of transferred fat.
02. Minimized incisions, scars, and pain
* Postoperative complications such as bleeding and infection vary depending on the patient’s conditions. Pay extra attention to postoperative management.
JW’s postoperative management system