PRP + MTS
|Surgery Duration||30 mins~1 hour||Anesthesia||anesthesia with sedation or local anesthesia|
|Hospitalization||not required||Removal of stitches||1~2 weeks|
|Number of postoperative visits||1~2 times||Recovery Period||return to normal life 1~2 weeks after the operation|
What is PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)?
PRP for surprisingly remarkable effects of enhanced volume and facial contours
Face aging appears as a combination of the sagging of the skin, fine wrinkles by repetitive muscle use and sunken areas of the face due to facial volume changes. Even for young people, a flat profile makes the person appear older than his actual age. These wrinkles and sunken areas can be reduced and recovered by autologous fat transfer on your face. When volumes on the desired area are filled, you can have a younger, more vivid and distinctive face.
Autologous fat transfer is a surgery that can graft volume and contours around the desired areas of the body with the harvested fat from any area on your body, including the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, etc.
In addition, you can enjoy the dual effects of this treatment by reducing excessive fat where we’ll harvest.
Autologous fat transfer requires the sophisticated technique of a well-experienced and skilled surgeon. Only clean and high quality fat should be harvested without any damages, separated from any other substances and injected finely and evenly to subcutaneous skin or muscle, thus allowing for an increase in graft survival rate.
01 Those whose cheeks consist of sunken or indented skin under the cheekbones that causes one’s face to appear more distinctive and older than their actual age
02 Those whose smile folds are so noticeable that they cause one’s face to appear older than their actual age
03 Those who have concerns about his/her flat forehead, short chin, and flat cheeks
04 Those who want to receive fat transfer from around their temples, nose, lips and backs of their hands
JW’s Special Fat Transfer
01 3-dimensional facial fat sculpture technique
JW’s 3-dimensional facial fat sculpture technique is a surgery that revitalizes your facial contours by creating facial balance and harmony through transforming facial tissues to achieve the most ideal shape.
After the operation, certain areas of your face will not be so distinctive that the overall facial shape becomes smaller and leaves you with a soft and polished image.
- Conventional fat transfer
- Fat transferred to fill volume without balancing whole face that causes too big face with strange swelling.
- 3-dimensional facial fat sculpture technique
- We can remove and re-position fat inside face while fat transfer so it improves facial 3-dimension and helps to achieve smaller face.
02 Harvest Jet 2 Fat transfer technique
HarvestJet2 Fat Transfer is a super strong water jet, and it harvests each fat granule in the same fashion as one can imagine taking off a berry stalk from a bunch of grapes. In this way, the harvested fat has almost no damages and can be transferred immediately to other parts of body. Thus ensuring that the graft survival rate is high.
HavestJet2 Fat Transfer has been growing in popularity among patients of late, as it increases the graft survival rate when fat transfer is applied to the overall face. This technique is usually used for the breasts and buttocks where large amounts of fat are needed.
Procedure of autologous fat transfer
- STEP 01 The operation takes approximately 1 hour and is performed using local anesthesia with sedation.
- STEP 02 Harvesting only clean fat from the areas of your abdomen or thighs, and separating fat for transfer.
- STEP 03 Inject your desired amount of fat into subcutaneous skin, muscle or fascial plane of your desired area, using a tiny needle, alongside invisible creases.
- STEP 04 Stitch the injected areas, if necessary.
- 01 Please consult with your doctor about the medication you are taking.
In particular, you must stop taking blood clot and thrombus related medications, including aspirin, Plavix, Coumadin and various painkillers, at least 2 weeks before an operation.
- 02 You must stop taking various dietary supplements, including red ginseng, nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, vitamin A/E, hormones, antibiotics, chlorella, glucosamine and Omega-3, at least 2 weeks before an operation.
- 03 Please consult with your doctor if you have high blood pressure before an operation. You should normalize your blood pressure before an operation.
- 04 Please avoid undergoing an operation right before your menstruation or during your menstruation.
- 05 You should stop smoking and drinking alcohol at least 2 weeks before an operation.
- 01 You are not required to be hospitalized but may receive outpatient treatment.
- 02 Please wrap a compression bandage around your legs or abdomen for 3 days where your fat has been harvested in order to reduce swelling or bleeding after an operation.
- 03 Ice packs or heat packs are not required after an operation, however, the surgical area shouldn’t be pressed or shocked for at least 2~3 weeks.
- 04 You can return to your normal life immediately following an operation, but you can only begin to wash your face and rinse the make-up from your face starting from the third day after removing the bandage from around the surgical areas.
- 05 All stitches will be removed after 3~5 days from an operation.
- 06 You can experience some light pain, bruising, swelling and some tension on your face, however, these symptoms will eventually disappear within 1~2 weeks.
- 07 You are recommended to refrain from drinking alcohol and smoking, going to a sauna and swimming for at least 1 month after an operation.