01. You must stop eating any food at least four hours before an operation.
02. You must stop taking any medications that might disturb hemostasis (oral contraceptive pills, hormonal drugs, vitamin E, aspirin, etc.) at least one week before an operation. If you are currently receiving treatment for high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or thyroid disease, you must inform your doctor in advance.
03. Cigarettes may cause phlegm, sneezing, or bleeding after an operation. We strongly recommend that you stop smoking for two weeks before an operation.
04. A serious cold may reduce your trachea and respiratory functions. Please inform your doctor in advance if you happen to be suffering from a serious cold on the day of surgery.
05. Bring clothing you can easily change into without irritating the surgical sites, such as a shirt or a big T-shirt.
06. We recommend that you take a bath and wash your head on the day before an operation. You must remove makeup and wash your teeth on the day of surgery. In addition, you must remove your contact lenses, any accessories, nail polish, and pedicure.