JW’s Epicanthoplasty, creating a refreshed and natural-looking eye shape
Who needs epicanthoplasty?
- 01. Those who have a narrow eye width or a wide gap between the eyes
- 02. Those who have their epicanthal folds extended to the lower eyelids like a crease
- 03. Those who have pseudoesotropia (closely-set eyes)
- 04. Those who look cold or edgy because of the sharp inner corners of the eyes
- 05. Those who want an in-out fold or out fold double eyelids
The golden ratio for the eyes
JW’s canthoplasty considers the balance and harmony of your face and eyes above all else.
Every individual has different skin thickness, fat volume, and other composition. Therefore, consultation with JW’s specialists is strongly recommended before undergoing oculoplastic surgery.
The size of the eye, which is the key of the golden ratio, can be divided into its width and height. The ideal width of the eyes is 30mm. It is ideal that the width of the eyes, the gap between them (roughly 30-36mm), and length of the tip lobule are equal. Beautiful eyes have pupils whose upper part is slightly covered by the eyelid and the rest (approximately 8-10mm) should be visible. In addition, the outer corners of the eyes, the outer eyebrow, and the tip lobule should be in a straight line.
Dual canthoplasty that considers the balance and harmony of your face and eyes above all else!
Not only does JW’s canthoplasty make your eyes bigger, but it also optimizes the harmony of your face and eyes by considering the exposure of lacrimal lakes, the gap between the eyes, the parts covered by the epicanthal folds, and the distance between the brow ridge and the outer corners of the eyes.